Yes, I've finally thrown in the towel yesterday.
I said to myself, 'It's time to let go.'
It's hard to make someone see you as you are. It's even harder to make someone realize that you're worth more than you are.
I'm giving up on you now. You're not treating me the way I should be treated and I'm effin' tired to make excuses for your actions. It only frustrates me.
I know we look good together. We would've been great as a couple. I imagine how good we will fit each other but it just won't work coz you won't participate or exert enough effort to make a relationship possible.
And I can't make you see it. You hafta realize it for yourself, dear. And I don't wanna stick around and wait for you to grow up.
I know this decision will be hard to back up. Although I would still want to work things out..I'm afraid I'll end up worse than when I've started. I know this is the first step, finally putting my foot down and move on.
If it's only that easy to knock some sense into your head than I would've done it a long time ago. 6 months..It has been a rollercoaster ride..for the second time.
There were a lot of things I now regret but hey, it already happened. I can't do anything about it.
I'm letting you go now. I wish you all the best in life, your work and I hope you don't feel sad once you're up there coz you've no one to share your success with.
I don't know if I'd still be here. Only time can tell.
As of now, I'll pick up the pieces..reminisce about the old times and try to smile whenever I think of you.
Take care my Jerk-and-a-Half.
Tuesday, December 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment