Saturday, December 4

A Birthday & a Wedding after a Funeral

Well, my birthday for this year was okay.

I was able to meet up with friends from previous job and some back in college. It was refreshing coz my last year's bday was spent with colleagues. It was a fun birthday except for the groping part by my would-be suitor and GT becoming my Greatest Frustration by far.

He was too busy..too busy to realize that I needed some special treatment during my big day.
*sighs
Makes me want to throw my hands in the air and call it quits. I truly deserve someone better.

My colleague's wedding last Friday was a blast. Almost all of us hardly had any sleep but we all showed up all for the love of Jules. (Congrats, dude!)

It was strictly formal and we had to show up in really swanky dresses and barong for the guys. The highlight of the evening was when I 'caught' the bouquet! Hahaha! It was hilarious and ten times embarrassing.

Should I consider it as a sign of wedding bells comin' my way?

Nah, I've to find me a fool to marry first!

No comments: