Wednesday, December 24

Merry na, Xmas pa!

picture taken from our pre-Xmas party at Phyllis' digs

As usual, Christmas season is not that obvious here in Beijing except for those people who are aware of this holiday.

My team will have a Christmas Eve dinner at our cubby-hole-of-an-office tonight. We pre-ordered turkey with the whole shebang, Christmas ham, pasta and salad. Our small way to make everyone feel included in the whole celebration that's going to happen in Manila. *sigh

Anyway, I'm stoked for next week because I'll tour Ren and her bf around Beijing. They also requested to go skiing so I have to shun my none-enthusiasm and go with them. Maybe I'll try snow boarding and should I also fail, I'll just take advantage of the whole snowy setup and take pictures instead.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!


1 comment:

honey wifey sassy sasa said...

happy christmas mei-an :) am glad you have celebrated it like what we have here in manila...wala man kme sa tabi mo, but you are always remembered :) sana next christmas andito ka naman sa manila so we can really and physically celebrate it together...hehehe :)

amishu dear! mwah! may you be blessed more!!!

labshu!