Sunday, October 26

Wish List

With Christmas just around the corner, I've made a list of what I've been drooling over:

1. I currently have Qtek 9000 and have started contemplating on replacing it as it started showing shorter battery life and has been restarting by itself at random. I've initially wanted to get Xperia Xi but have recently seen the upcoming release of HTC Touch HD. I don't want to join the Iphone bandwagon so I'm sure that the HTC Touch HD would be my last smartphone..I hope.


2. Winters in Beijing can really be a killer. I've survived putting two or three socks on just for my feet not to freeze everytime I hafta go out. I started drooling over these comfy UGG boots ever since I saw Pamela Anderson walking around wearing a long white shirt, UGG boots on and the paps raving about it. I know there are a couple of knock-offs being sold in the local market but with my experience with fake stuff not lasting very long, I'd prefer getting the real thing.

3. Last on my wish list would be some Pinoy shirts showing the map or phrases that only a kababayan would recognize. Wearing it when you're outside your home country gives out a certain pride and a sense of exclusivity knowing that other people won't have the same shirt and won't know what it means save if you see another Filipino on the streets.


My wish list is not that long as I'll be going home next year to attend my brother's graduation and hopefully go to the beach - I need to save up. I haven't been to the beach for 2 years now. Being in Beijing with the beach 3-4hrs away, it's not worth the trip as the beaches pale in comparison with the ones we have in the Philippines.

No comments: