Last week while I was spending a few quality time with my boss - we were at her desk, facing each other answering different work related emails when we suddenly started talking about our morning rituals/routine.For my boss, she says it only takes her 30mins to wake up, think of what clothes to wear to work, make coffee/breakfast, check her schedule for the day/email then take a bath and get ready for work.
I laughed and told her that it normally takes me 1 to 2 hours to get ready for work - and it's not because it takes me a long time to take a bath or do my make up (I don't wear make up). My morning routine are as follows - head straight for my laptop and check work email/answer a few drafts, check my downloads from last night, do my usual browsing while drinking coffee, then the rest of the stuff needed to get ready for work.
My boss said I'm addicted to the internet and I just shrugged it off and said I probably am. I still think I'm not that addicted. I just think it's my excuse to still be connected to the world. I tried the Internet Addiction Test (IAT) online and my result shows - You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.
Haha..I'm still okay after all. I think it's all going to change now that my new apartment has satellite tv. My routine would now be divided from surfing the internet and watching cable. There's still hope for the geek in me.


1 comment:
new apartment wow! picture naman dyan =P
Post a Comment