I think being away from home and my friends for the longest time has taken a toll on me.
Sure, I have my colleagues here at work but you know how it's different when you're with your closest friends. Back in Manila, I really didn't care if I had to work like a slave because I know that at the end of the day a little hug or a small talk over coffee with friends would put everything in place and I'd be able to face the next day. You know how when you've had a bad day, just letting it out and having a good friend to hear you and laugh it out kind of makes it alright. Sometimes they didn't have to say anything and you walk away thinking you've had the greatest conversation that day.
I miss those days so bad. Chatting with them online just doesn't cut it anymore. Maybe it's time I go home for a vacation.
Hugging oneself is not as rewarding as one would think.
Friday, July 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment