Finally! After being here for the longest time and having only been to a lot of interesting and some over-rated sites (Forbidden city) within this strange (but wonderful) city, I am scheduled to officially travel outside of Beijing this coming April!! And no, I'm not going to Manila, again!
I'm stoked!
April 4, we'll be going to explore Xi'an (part of Shaanxi province) to check out the famous Terracotta warriors and other famous tourist spots there. We'll be taking the night train leaving Beijing on Friday night and arrive in Xi'an in the morning. We'll be staying at this ancient house..no idea how ancient because my friend is doing all the planning. We're scheduled to be back in Beijing on Sunday 6-Apr.
April 12, we'll be going to Hong Kong. We'll just take a train which will be like a day's travel. It'll only cost 1k RMB roundtrip compared to taking the plane which is double the fare. I'd rather spend most of the money on food, travelling, and SHOPPING (sigh)! Haha, a little trivia for you guys -- it's going to be my first time to go there. I don't care..if someone reading this laughs then my question for you is this: Have you been to the Great Wall of China? Hmmm..I don't think so..BUT I HAVE..TWICE!
I am sooo psyched! My body's already starting to switch gears and be on vacation mode: translation --too lazy to work.
Wednesday, March 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment