Finally, after two years and 11 mos (to be exact)..I finally got my wish.. Mejo pilit ba as I've been requesting it ever since we started dating. Now I feel like a girl! Akala ko lalake ako..

Meet Jurou (Chinese for pig), my first and only stuffed toy. I never had one when I was a kid because of my asthma. Thanks to smoking and the polluted streets of Beijing, I'm now immune to dust, thus, I can now have my very own stuffed toy. Yey!
Happy Valentine's day everyone! To be honest, having someone special doesn't change my opinion of this day..it's still so overrated. I still cringe whenever I see couples dating and being extra sweet whenever it's VDay. THe only difference now is that I'm cringing while holding my flowers and thankful for the guy who sent them to me.
Next year ulet, ah! Or perahin mo na lang, ok lang! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment