Friday, January 25

War with HR

My team's ex-HR consultant sent me a love letter yesterday:

Dear All

Let me tell you the truth.

1. The receipts have been submitted to the finance department in the Jan by Rebecca. According to the Finance workmates, Hazel will get the reimbursement at the end of this month.

2. Melissa, you are really warmhearted, and want to help them to get the money as soon as possible. This point, yes I know. But you are lying; I really have never received the receipts from you. It is “you” who give it to Rebecca, and that day you sit on your seat and said: “ I will help them to reimburse it”, because my office is in Zhong Guan Cun. It’s not me who lost it. L. Do you hear your accelerative heart beating when you are lying? If your so-called story is right, please give us the evidence to approve that? Thanks.

3. In the three months, the period that I work with the Vertu workmates, I really feel very happy. But in this case, I really feel Melissa is not right. I want to you apologize to me.

That’s all.

I have been following up my new agent's reimbursement since November of last year. Apparently this incompetent monkey lost all the receipts and was blaming me of concocting a story that I "gave the receipts to him" when I really did. I would've believed his complaint had an inch of truth in it if he weren't such a loser messing up almost all the requests we sent up to him. That is, apart from the stupid thing he said about "accelelerative heart"..he would've thought of using a proper Chinese-English translation and asked somebody to check it for him before he actually sent the email. I've no time for stupid people.

At the end of the day all I really care about is for the company to pay all the expenses the agent initially paid for her trip here. What I won't tolerate is for this good-for-nothing asshole had to send this shit to my whole team and carbon copied my boss. Buti na lang malakas ako sa boss ko. And she won't go for this kind of unprofessionalism.

Sooo..I sent a formal complaint to my boss, who is the company's Assistant Vice President, against Bob (as in short for bo-bo).

Let's get it on, ass-wipe!

No comments: