---I'm a zombie here at work. *i look like the pic above*
I can't function well because lately I've been lacking on zzzs. I work until 6am (graveyard), go home, catch a few zzzs before I have to wake up and go with Cujo to fix his visa, then go back to sleep in time for my next shift. It sucks but I'm not making reklamo..it's just that my normal sane self is MIA when I'm lacking sleep. It's like my brain cells have shrunk and the only way to bring me back from the dead is to let me sleep a straight 8hrs..ok, 7hrs would be enough.
---
I chatted with Toie today. She's with a new account and finds it refreshing because her superior is proving to be such a mentor. Kinda reminded me how she and MJ served as mine when I was with Macromedia back then. Made me miss them as my superior here at work's not that way. I've dropped hints a couple of times just to get the message across that I want more stuff to do. Come to think of it, the project of creating a manual and orchestrating the upcoming training for our German counterparts have been dropped in my lap so there's the additional "load" I was looking for.
Must be short-term amnesia because of lack o' sleep. *curses Chinese government for making it hard for Pinoys to get their visas fixed.
---
I miss the beach.
I miss the excuse of getting slap-happy drunk, drinking beer in the middle of the day and never missing the chance to gorge on food I won't normally eat when I get back from the beach.
---
Cujo finally got my Ipod running.
I have retired the 32 songs that were playing for almost 3mos in my playlist. *had a stupid accident with a virus and something I did with the folder for Ipod.
Thank God for techie boyfriends! Harhar!
---
20 degrees don't even require a thin jacket.
Had a funny incident when Cujo walked me to my 2blocks-away bus stop going to work. It was 20degrees outside so he decided to wear shorts instead of jeans. Well, he regretted it after he got some curious stares and a LOT of double takes from the locals. Some of the double takes even came from people inside buses picking up passengers. Haha! We had a blast laughing at people's expression when they look him up and down, and DOWN again because they see him wearing shorts. WTF's wrong with wearing shorts on a not-even-cold night?!?
Baka naman may dress code sila? They should try visiting the PI. Gulat sila sa mga naka p#kp*k shorts dun. Haha!
---


No comments:
Post a Comment