Wednesday, March 14

Knowing Thy Self

So now I'm done talking to almost everybody. I'm done talking to one team member I'm most concerned about. Telling her the whole scenario woke her up. I told her that if she wants to go back to P.I., I'd even help her..but she has to stop dragging the team down. That got her thinking.

I've yet to set up a meeting with my boss. She's insanely busy nowadays with a new account launching. I'm still hoping the talk we'll have will give her the message that we don't want to go back and she be inclined to do something about it.

Anyway, I've told my team to have a back up plan if things don't go our way. I know I got mine laid out already.

~~~~~
Having a blog proved to be many things to me..

It made me spill my heart out regardless if I get comments and advices from people. It made me meet new friends: some I never even got to see. It also made me a few enemies because of a few hard truths I've written down. It also made me famous a few times, both good and bad.

The best part about having a blog is I get to know myself. Reading old posts can send me laughing at myself; at how I've let people and circumstance make me miserable when I know in the end I'll be able to sort things out and emerge as a new person.

I read old posts about me ranting because I wanted to travel or do something new. I was envious of other people having the balls to move out of their comfort zone. I never thought I'd be one of 'em people now. I'm in a new country experiencing new things and discovering my new self. I'm being responsible and making plans on a short and long term basis. It's refreshing, it's overwhelming and scary all at the same time.

No matter what happens, whether I rant or rave about my life and my future; I'll know in the end I'd just laugh about everything and tell myself, "I've had a good life. It was worth all the pain".

No comments: