---
I've managed to get myself into a long distance-relationship stuff again. *hits head
I guess I never learned from my past experience where my boyfriend-back-then went up north and ended up meeting his future-wife *I wasn't talking about me.
So yeah, i got into this rut again.
But of course with optimism and clear hopes that it's gonna be different this time..
I thought it would be a breeze...
it's effin' not!
If a couple is used to seeing each other everyday..it kinda hurts the relationship if you pull them to different directions all of a sudden. *Me in China, him in Manila
It makes a couple crazy miss each other..and crazy feel the strain of not being able to see and talk to each other. The feeling's a killer, I tell you.
And the fights? O yes, the fights can rival the Cold War. *won't elaborate It makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time because of the miserable mess we've managed to get our pathetic selves into.
---
I owe my one ream of ciggys BIGTIME because they have been keeping me company whenever I'm cold, confused, hurt, missing Cujo like crazy, or just plain bloated with food.
Thank you, Capri!
*I missed you today, I forgot to bring you with me to work. Will prolly ask Phyllis, Regional Manager (also my ciggy buddy) is she can spare me a stick.
---
A question suddenly presented itself to me:
What if I suddenly grow tired of shopping and all the going-around we've been doing in Beijing, what would I do with myself if that happens? I might go crazy perhaps!
NOT!!!
---
~~~Random musings from an emotionally demented me.
Thursday, December 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment