A couple more hours and 2006 will usher it's way into our lives.
A lot has happened this year..a lot of stuff that forced me to grow up into what I am now.
I feel loved more than ever..by my Cujo, my bestfriend, other close friends..and my family (although they don't show it)..
A lot has happened this year..a lot of stuff that forced me to grow up into what I am now.
I feel loved more than ever..by my Cujo, my bestfriend, other close friends..and my family (although they don't show it)..
I know there are a lot of things I'm raring to start doing once the new year starts but there are also stuff that I want to be thankful for:
-my Cujo. It all started with our nightly yosi breaks..Friday movie dates..and now we're onto our 10th month and we're sure as hell still crazy for each other. I love you bigtime!
-my Bes. She has always been with me..through thick or thin..I'm thankful that she's happy and settled now.
-my close friends. For sporadically coming to my rescue whenever I need a good old heave-ho.
-my family. For molding me into the kind of person I am today. I may have to learn and acknowledge their twisted way of appreciating me but nevertheless..their my family..so there.
-the Bitch. You may or may not have deserved what's happening to you right now. I won't be the judge of that. But I am thankful because if you did not fail as a partner and as a person, I would not have learned to love the man I'm with now. I just wish that you pick up whatever's left of you and start building a life of your own. Being embittered will only leave you a sorrier loser than what you are now. Don't try to be friends with me because we never can be one.
To everything that happened in 2005..good..bad..sweet..tragic..traumatic..unforgettable..
adds up to the person I've become..
I welcome 2006 with trepidation and anticipation..because anything can happen.
Will it be a good year for me? I don't know..but I'll find out soon.
Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment