My head wants to remove itself from my body.
All the training, modules and countless assessments is really a shock for me considering that I came from such a laid back account.
I go home almost crawling towards my room. I could almost drop dead without having to change to my 'pambahay' because of extreme exhaustion.
For all the stress coming my way, you can only guess how ecstatic I am cum Friday.
= = =
I miss my Cujo.
I appreciate that he fetches me from work and sees to it that I get home safely.
I still can't wait til weekends and holiday so I can really spend time with him.
= = =
You are still a kid.
You have a lot to learn and I honestly mind hearing advices coming from my kid brother.
I love you to death but please don't talk about stuff that you have yet to encounter once you've graduated and star in the real world.
Hindi ako lahat laging pasarap..naghihirap ako magtrabaho..ayusin ang gulong ginawa ko..at patunayan sa bahay na hindi na ko batang gumawa ng gulo na di ko kayang pangatawanan.
It breaks my heart to hear your words but please know that your big sister knows what she is doing and is very sorry for letting you all in on the mess she made.
I may have not the time to have a sit-down and explain what's going on with my life, but I'm wishing that once you hear my side, you respect my decision and stay by my side.
Otherside, I'd pack my bag and leave you all be.
Thursday, November 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment