Last Saturday, my team and I went to Yuyang Ski resort for our team building. It was my second time to go back and I didn't bring my camera because I wanted to enjoy snowboarding.I remember the first time we went on a ski resort - that was last year. We tried skiing and I sucked sooo bad I ended up sitting at a restaurant drinking beer and waiting for the rest to finish so we could all go home.
Last January 1st, as I mentioned in my previous post, we went to a different ski resort this time with Ren and her bf. We tried snow boarding and I sucked..again. I think it has something to do with how I really suck in balancing.
Last Saturday proved to be much better than my previous attempts as I was able to go down a beginner's slope without falling flat on my face. Yipppeee! All my previous attempts weren't that successful because I was so afraid of falling down, and ending up looking like a fool. But this time I just didn't care. We were even using the boards as a make shift sled. We would sit on it and go down the slope. Yeah, lotsa people were looking at us and one resort staff told us to not do it but we didn't care.
The body ache was more than was expected the next day. It's a good thing we did all this snow boarding on a Saturday. I don't know what I would've done if we went on a Sunday and I got all sore on a Monday.
I wanna go again!


No comments:
Post a Comment